Utility trailer brands....

Tod osier

WKR
I want to buy a new utility trailer since our current doesn't fit our needs anymore. I'm looking for suggestions on solid brands. I've owned a couple utility trailers and would like a solid trailer, but nothing fancy. I owned a Carry-On and it was horrible (flex with a load and flimsy overall) and I own a Big-Tex and it is fine, I'd like maybe a step up from that for the next one. Big Tex has more rust problems than it should given its use (stored indoors not used in the winter), I also can't get a configuration I'd like. Suggestions on brands???? Purchase would be in Wyoming if there are any regional brands to consider.

Was thinking a 60" (maybe a 77") to keep it narrow for maneuvering by 12 or 14' to be long enough to move our raft around in the summer. I would get something with a 5K axle and no brakes (which is not a legal requirement in WY where it would be registered).

Uses…
Dump runs and building materials.
Light firewood hauling.
Raft trailer in summer (raft is 66 wide by 16') was planning on using a frame to let the raft sit on the trailer (rather than in).
Taking garden tractor and CUT to shop when needed.

Schism

WKR
I had a PJ 84" x 14' single axle utility trailer. It was a great trailer and I regret selling it. Built well and didn't have a spot of rust after 6 years of use. If/when I buy another, a PJ will be at the top of the list.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Diamond C trailers are awesome but very pricey. PJ and Texas Pride have been solid for me. Big Tex and Iron Bull have been disappointing.

CCooper

WKR
We run a fleet of 20' deckover's at work. PJ's have held up the best. They see a lot of miles and get beat.

Another vote for PJ. Mine has been trouble free after 15 years of use.

Ranch King might also be worth a look. We have one of those and it has been solid.

Weldor

WKR
I've run Big tex, PJ and Texas east pride. all 16-18 ft. They all have some flex but never had issues with them. All towed well and were worth the money.IMHO I sure would look at Alumna if you have the bucks. The GVWR is higher because the trailer is lighter.