WTS V2 SnipePod - Kramer Designs Bipod Tripod bino camera attachment Snipe Pod

V-TRAIN

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am selling a like new only used on one hunt, V2 snipepod, it is the 27" sitting model but can also be used for shooting prone also. Also included is the extra leg to make tripod, mounting block for a camera, and mounting bracket for binoculars. I just got back from a mule deer hunt out west and won't need this anymore. If you want the lightest, most compact tripod for shooting, and/or tripod for pictures or glassing look no further. Not included in the picture, but included in listing and sale is the mounting bracket for your rifle, which uses any qd mount included on most standard rifles. Price is $230 t.y.d , paypal & money orders, this was like $350 or more for all of this when i got it a few months ago.

From Manufacturer on Snipepod:
A small mounting device called a V2-QDMT is included with the purchase of every V2-SnipePod. The V2-QDMT is attached to the rifle or firearm via a "INDUSTRY STANDARD QUICK DETACH" mount or QD stud for short. The V2-QDMT is manufactured out of 6061T6 Aluminum on a CNC milling machine. The V2-QDMT weights an incredibly light 109.2 grains or .25 of an ounce! There is an elliptical shaped hole in the V2-QDMT that allows it to fit over the head of any QD mount, and lock firmly to the QD stud with a dowel pin/set screw combination.
QDMTG2%20Installation.gif
V2-QDMT INSTALLATION
The V2-QDMT is pre-attached to the firearm before embarking on a field trip, and remains on the firearm during the field trip. To attach the V2-QDMT to the firearm:
  1. Temporarily remove any sling swivel from the QD stud.
  2. Place the V2-QDMT over the QD stud.
  3. Insert the provided dowel pin through the V2-QDMT and Q.D. stud.
  4. Tighten the socket head set screw in the front V2-QDMT.
  5. Reattach the and sling swivel to the surrogate sling hole in the back of the V2-QDMT.
The tightening of the locking setscrew places the dowel pin inside the V2-QDMT, under "traction", or a "sheering stress". This force prevents the dowel pin from coming out. Absolutely no pressure is applied to the firearms stock. This design allows the V2-QDMT to be attached to firearms that other bipods typically can not be attached to. Examples include:
  • Barrel attached sling studs (e.g. Marlin 336, Winchester 94, shotguns), and
  • Schnaubel stock forearms.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 55

spectrum

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a like new only used on one hunt, V2 snipepod, it is the 27" sitting model but can also be used for shooting prone also. Also included is the extra leg to make tripod, mounting block for a camera, and mounting bracket for binoculars. I just got back from a mule deer hunt out west and won't need this anymore. If you want the lightest, most compact tripod for shooting, and/or tripod for pictures or glassing look no further. Not included in the picture, but included in listing and sale is the mounting bracket for your rifle, which uses any qd mount included on most standard rifles. Price is $230 t.y.d , paypal & money orders, this was like $350 or more for all of this when i got it a few months ago.

From Manufacturer on Snipepod:
A small mounting device called a V2-QDMT is included with the purchase of every V2-SnipePod. The V2-QDMT is attached to the rifle or firearm via a "INDUSTRY STANDARD QUICK DETACH" mount or QD stud for short. The V2-QDMT is manufactured out of 6061T6 Aluminum on a CNC milling machine. The V2-QDMT weights an incredibly light 109.2 grains or .25 of an ounce! There is an elliptical shaped hole in the V2-QDMT that allows it to fit over the head of any QD mount, and lock firmly to the QD stud with a dowel pin/set screw combination.
QDMTG2%20Installation.gif
V2-QDMT INSTALLATION

The V2-QDMT is pre-attached to the firearm before embarking on a field trip, and remains on the firearm during the field trip. To attach the V2-QDMT to the firearm:
  1. Temporarily remove any sling swivel from the QD stud.
  2. Place the V2-QDMT over the QD stud.
  3. Insert the provided dowel pin through the V2-QDMT and Q.D. stud.
  4. Tighten the socket head set screw in the front V2-QDMT.
  5. Reattach the and sling swivel to the surrogate sling hole in the back of the V2-QDMT.
The tightening of the locking setscrew places the dowel pin inside the V2-QDMT, under "traction", or a "sheering stress". This force prevents the dowel pin from coming out. Absolutely no pressure is applied to the firearms stock. This design allows the V2-QDMT to be attached to firearms that other bipods typically can not be attached to. Examples include:
  • Barrel attached sling studs (e.g. Marlin 336, Winchester 94, shotguns), and
  • Schnaubel stock forearms.

spectrum

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give us an honest opinion of the set up? I'm thinking of ordering one. Thank you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give us an honest opinion of the set up? I'm thinking of ordering one. Thank you
I have this bipod, I really like it. Extremely lightweight, but surprisingly stable once you get used to it. The legs pivot enough to level out your rifle on uneven ground

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

spectrum

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this bipod, I really like it. Extremely lightweight, but surprisingly stable once you get used to it. The legs pivot enough to level out your rifle on uneven ground

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Have you tried throwing any 15Xs on it?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have the tripod and it’s pretty legit. There’s isn’t nearly the amount of adjustment like you’d get with a traditional tripod, but once you get used to it, it’s pretty rad. I bought it to use with a spotter but decided to offload the spotter. Now I use them for my binos with no issues.

spectrum

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the tripod and it’s pretty legit. There’s isn’t nearly the amount of adjustment like you’d get with a traditional tripod, but once you get used to it, it’s pretty rad. I bought it to use with a spotter but decided to offload the spotter. Now I use them for my binos with no issues.
With 15s?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I used this tripod with a set of 12 NLs to identify my desert sheep at over 2 miles. I was looking for one specific sheep and was way into a wilderness area so was traveling very light. It is very steady but takes some getting used to. It’s not what I use for all day glassing but is absolutely a great tool. Bipod shooting works very good also but I’m no 1000 yard shooter.

spectrum

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! , I'm am going to pack into a wilderness area in Colorado for muzzleloader muledeer and will probably take my 12s as well, with my compact Kowa spotter.