Vacation brain

Am I the only one that grinds through the last day or few at work with a complete inability to focus before a big hunt? Flying out on Sunday and my skull is full of what-ifs and did I remember to pack thats, and should I bring this. (Posted on a break from work with 3 hours and 4 minutes until the end of the work day.)

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
Where I work you earn a sabbatical every 7 years. 8 weeks. I have my 3rd sabbatical coming up in 4 more working days...... It's very standard to put a week or two of vacation on the end of it. My boss is awesome and pretty much insisted that I do that. So, soon I will be off for 9 weeks. At work they describe it as "Sabbatitude."

jmann28

FNG
Where I work you earn a sabbatical every 7 years. 8 weeks. I have my 3rd sabbatical coming up in 4 more working days...... It's very standard to put a week or two of vacation on the end of it. My boss is awesome and pretty much insisted that I do that. So, soon I will be off for 9 weeks. At work they describe it as "Sabbatitude."

Where do you work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wags

WKR
I've got 3 weeks until we leave & here I sit looking at gear, OnX, Google Earth and overall nothing work related....

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Leave for Colorado in under a week for our first DIY elk hunt. I have a feeling I won't be very productive this week, even though there's a lot I need to do to prepare to go off grid for the week.

Good luck on the moose hunt! We look forward to the success pictures here!