VAP TKO alternate nocks?

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone, been searching forums to see if anyone has tried different nocks with their VAP TKOs. I'm shooting 300 spine.

Alternately if you are shooting the standard nock they come with, are you reserving your strings? I got some GAS strings and have noticed major compression and wear from the nocks. Figuring I need a smaller sized serving but I've never played with that before. Not afraid to do it, just haven't done it and not sure where to start when looking at new sizes.

Zac

WKR
I really liked the Firenock. You can just buy the plastic nock without all the lighted stuff.

As Zac mentioned above, Firenock G nocks are awesome. Its the first thing I replace on my injexions. TheD6 nocks are ok but the Firenock uses a very durable plastic and has a great fit on my serving... a larger throat and shorter.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
I found the same thing with my VAP TKO and GAS Strings. I re-served the string with a slightly smaller diameter and we are all good now. The Easton D6 nocks are the same diameter for the string connection.

OP
laltaffer

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Really appreciate the info. Swapping nocks and possibly reserving is a new level of tweaking for me. Not afraid to get into it, just hadn't experimented with it yet.