Vertical Electric Pellet Smokers with Wifi

Looking to buy a vertical electric pellet smoker that has wifi capabilities. Primary use will be for salmon and some store bought proteins, but maybe some bear hams or other wild game. Want the wifi so I can run it overnight or at work, and the vertical for the capacity (big batches of salmon).

Currently looking at the pit boss pro series II and the brunswick but I've kind of hit a wall in my research, wondering what everyone is running on here. Hoping to keep the price around $500 or less.

I use a Masterbuilt 40" vertical. Doesn't have wifi but I would think they would have that option by now. Been very happy with it for the last few years.

Titan

WKR
I picked up the big pitboss vertical smoker from cabelas last year for a steal. Not WiFi but you can get a 4 probe WiFi thermometer for $50 on Amazon.

jorswift

Lil-Rokslider
I have the a Pit Boss vertical pro pellet smoker. Loved it and its 5 year warranty. However, 2 years into it and it is starting to stuggle a bit with holding temps. Plus when it gets a bit colder out, Indiana here, it stuggles to maintain temp and cooks way longer. Mine is a bit older model, so no WIFI, but I use some GOVEE probes.

I just purchased a RecTeq 700 Bull. Check them out! WOW. Hands down one of the best smokers, grills out there. A bit more $$$$ than $500, but well worth it. Has WIFI and holds temp to a T. Big enough for most cooks/smokes. I still have my pit boss as a back up.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got the pit boss. It does good. I wish it would put off a little more smoke. But it does hold heat well and the wifi is nice. I’ve done butts, ribs, brisket, burgers, wings, summer sausage,deer quarters, and even peach pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk