Vortex Kaibabs

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone ever used the Vortex Kaibab binos? I'm thinking of getting a pair but wanted to hear some reviews first.

Here's a review on them:

I’m not a fan. Small sweet spot, fit my face weird. There’s better for the $$ out there I feel. But some guys seem to do well with them.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I bought Robby's old 15x56's. I absolutely love them. Great FOV, good glass, and with my eyes I can glass from approx 800 yds to a mile without adjusting the focus. So I would say a wide focus band.

Napperm4

WKR
They’re the only non swaro glass I own. For the amount I use the 15x they get the job done for me and I haven’t felt any need to upgrade.

Mostly use them for wide open prairie country white tail, mule deer and antelope. For Vortex they’re pretty decent.

I picked them up cheap / used off eBay a couple years ago and haven’t had the urge to upgrade them yet

Have used the 20x56 for a few years. Same as above, great for the money, but I dislike the eyecups and the diopter focus can be cumbersome. Switched to swaros due to the 'ease of viewing' factor.

pburges2

FNG
I have the 18's. They took some getting used to but now i love them, spend most of my time behind them on a tripod