Vortex Razor HD 12x50 Binoculars

_Nick_

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

I've decided to run with a pair of 15x56 binos and to let these Vortex Razor HD 12x50's go. I've had them for a few months and in the field for probably a total of two weeks. They're optically awesome, and a great balance of zoom for moderately open spaces. They're super bright. I also love how incredibly lightweight they are. Unfortunately, I've decided I need just a bit more zoom for my desert glassing.

They are in good condition overall, with a few nicks/scratches in the body that are visible in the pictures below. There is also some wear around the harness attachment point from the Rick Young Bino harness rings. The lenses are perfect, no scratches or aberrations. The binos will come with everything you see pictured below, including the flip up objective covers (a really awesome addition). I don't have the neck strap or the carrying case, unfortunately. They come with the unconditional Vortex lifetime warranty.

New these are selling for $1299. Cameraland NY has demo versions for $1099. I'm asking $900tyd or best offer.

Thanks for checking these out.

-Nick

nW3kq52l.jpg

rdXQ2ojl.jpg

kS9Kn3pl.jpg

aUVQF6sl.jpg

3XN8Ncwl.jpg

R7mQi1al.jpg

Q2autcyl.jpg