Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 xlr-2 reticle question

Dadams23

FNG
I was looking at maybe picking up the LHT 4.5-22x50 had some questions about the reticle. I like the Christmas tree style reticle but can’t find much on how it is at 4.5x during lowlight hours in the timber. Is the reticle too fine to the point you will lose it in the timber? I seen the bold portion of the reticle is 32 Moa from the center which makes me think the fine crosshairs would be more likely to disappear then something like the Maven rs1.2 reticle that the bold portion of the reticle starts at 10 moa from center. For the majority of the scopes purpose most shots will be beyond 100 yards in open ground but would like to know how it would do in other scenarios if they came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the majority of the scopes purpose most shots will be beyond 100 yards in open ground but would like to know how it would do in other scenarios if they came up.
Probably badly but to be honest that's what the illumination is for. I've personally had good results out of my limited use/abuse of my LHT 4.5-22 but that's not a universal experience. In case you haven't been over to it, I'll link the subforum that goes into some field evaluations of optics.