Sold Vortex Razor HD LHT's 3-15x42 (1mil, 1moa), Leupold VX-6 3-18 TMOA, Leupold VX3i 2.5-8x36 B&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, just thinning out the herd here a little bit of scopes on rifles that I haven't shot in the last two years.
Migrating to FFP and trying get some consistency in the fleet, otherwise there'd be no reason to sell.
Scopes always stored in a case or in safe and if I'm not looking through it, the neoprene cover/lens covers are on.
I treat my stuff well and value maintaining it's condition/value as well as good reputation within this community, so there won't be any funny stuff/scams!
PayPal accepted, PM if you need more pictures/info. Asking price shown, reasonable offers entertained.
Will ship anywhere in US for free, Canada for cost of shipping, prices in USD. If you're in south central AK, I'll knock $20 off the price.

Functionally these are all 100%, cosmetically they are 100% too, except you can see where my coin slipped one time resetting the turret on MOA based Razor (very minor) and the VX3 has a little tube scratch in the anodizing from the edge of a lapped scope ring on the bottom, no damage to the tube, just a scratch.
Both Razors and the VX-6 have the Kenton/CDS coupon, VX3i was the last batch made with the useful but discontinued Boone & Crockett reticle so is hard to find elsewhere.

***SOLD*** Vortex Razor HDLHT 3-15x42 MRAD Illum. - BRAND NEW, never mounted/used, comes with all the stuff in the box as new- SOLD
razmil-1.JPEG
razmil-3.JPEG

***SOLD*** Vortex Razor HDLHT 3-15x42 MOA Illum. - lived on a 260 rem that never left the safe except two trips to bench, basically like new except slight goober on turret reset coin slot -*** SOLD ***

**SOLD** Leupold VX-6 3-18, TMOA, excellent glass, capped target turrets w/ revolution indicator, special order through custom shop back in the day so hard to find, sweet scope for a predator/varmint rifle that gets carried around alot, as even with the nicer turrets/knobs, the caps are pretty low profile and look classy still -***SOLD***

***SOLD*** Leupold VX3i 2.5-8x36, B&C reticle
, slight ring scratch otherwise great shape, weighs nearly nothing and excellent eye relief range - ***SOLD***

Thanks

Attachments

• razmoa-2.JPEG
    razmoa-2.JPEG
    199.4 KB · Views: 445
  • razmoa-3.JPEG
    razmoa-3.JPEG
    278.7 KB · Views: 437
  • vx6-1.JPEG
    vx6-1.JPEG
    181.8 KB · Views: 440
  • vx6-2.JPEG
    vx6-2.JPEG
    146.6 KB · Views: 439
  • vx6-3.JPEG
    vx6-3.JPEG
    177.8 KB · Views: 433
  • vx3-1.JPEG
    vx3-1.JPEG
    145.9 KB · Views: 443
  • vx3-2.JPEG
    vx3-2.JPEG
    245.3 KB · Views: 432
  • vx3-3.JPEG
    vx3-3.JPEG
    145 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
OP
W

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, just thinning out the herd here a little bit of scopes on rifles that I haven't shot in the last two years.
Migrating to FFP and trying get some consistency in the fleet, otherwise there'd be no reason to sell.
Scopes always stored in a case or in safe and if I'm not looking through it, the neoprene cover/lens covers are on.
I treat my stuff well and value maintaining it's condition/value as well as good reputation within this community, so there won't be any funny stuff/scams!
PayPal accepted, PM if you need more pictures/info. Asking price shown, reasonable offers entertained.
Will ship anywhere in US for free, Canada for cost of shipping, prices in USD. If you're in south central AK, I'll knock $20 off the price.

Functionally these are all 100%, cosmetically they are 100% too, except you can see where my coin slipped one time resetting the turret on MOA based Razor (very minor) and the VX3 has a little tube scratch in the anodizing from the edge of a lapped scope ring on the bottom, no damage to the tube, just a scratch.
Both Razors and the VX-6 have the Kenton/CDS coupon, VX3i was the last batch made with the useful but discontinued Boone & Crockett reticle so is hard to find elsewhere.

Vortex Razor HDLHT 3-15x42 MRAD Illum. - BRAND NEW, never mounted/used, comes with all the stuff in the box as new- $1100 TYD
View attachment 645663
View attachment 645665

Vortex Razor HDLHT 3-15x42 MOA Illum. - lived on a 260 rem that never left the safe except two trips to bench, basically like new except slight goober on turret reset coin slot -*** SOLD ***
View attachment 645668
View attachment 645669

Leupold VX-6 3-18, TMOA, excellent glass, capped target turrets w/ revolution indicator, special order through custom shop back in the day so hard to find, sweet scope for a predator/varmint rifle that gets carried around alot, as even with the nicer turrets/knobs, the caps are pretty low profile and look classy still - $850 TYD
View attachment 645670
View attachment 645671
View attachment 645672

Leupold VX3i 2.5-8x36, B&C reticle, slight ring scratch otherwise great shape, weighs nearly nothing and excellent eye relief range - $350 TYD
View attachment 645673
View attachment 645674
View attachment 645675

Thanks
Bump

OP
W

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe you didn’t get the scope you wanted for Christmas…? bump

OP
W

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking good deal on a brand new Vortex Razor HD LHT w/ Illum. MRAD, 3-15x42. The last one standing bump

Status
Not open for further replies.