Vortex Razor LHT $699 PRICE DROP!

These are tempting. Wish I could scoop one up. My 42mms were great scopes and the 50 should be very good in lower light hunting conditions.

ChrisAU

WKR
Check the part number, looks to be an incorrect listing for the old HD LH.

No, its a Eurooptic specific model. European model actually per Vortex, it has no yardage marks on the parallax adjustment knob. I bought one last week at $799 and sent it back. $699 now, dang...

No, its a Eurooptic specific model. European model actually per Vortex, it has no yardage marks on the parallax adjustment knob. I bought one last week at $799 and sent it back. $699 now, dang...

Why did you send it back?
Also, can you confirm it had the MIL reticle shown and not the BDC?

UP NORTH

WKR
Does it just not have the numbers or are there still lines on the paralax knob? Or is it just blank?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Will this fit on a Tikka with TO84 Sportsmatch rings? The package says up to 50mm objective on most rifles.

Schaaf

WKR
How does this deal compare to the LRHS selling for roughly the same price?
I think it depends on what you’re looking for and I can speak a little to both. I hunted with the 4.5-18 LRHS for a year.

The LHT is right at 20 ounces. The LRHS is 28.

Reticle is individual preference but I prefer the illuminated dot vs the G2H. Although I am a big fan of the Circle Donut.

The LHT has better glass and eyebox.

The LRHS felt more “rugged” to me at least.

3-15 mag range is my sweet spot, as I occasionally wanted more on the top end and for the 4.5-18, I occasionally wanted more FOV on the low end.

I would say the LRHS is a proven optic where the LHT still needs more time.
I’m no fan of vortex but the LHT is a dang good design.

renagde

WKR
I have a Bushnell 3-12 LRTS that weighs just shy of 28oz. I’m tempted to replace it with this one, I could save over 1/2 a pound. Any idea how the Vortex tracks and does it hold zero? I know the LRTS is almost bulletproof.

Ive heard the tracking is good but will be testing. I think Vortex tracking is getting better. After the diamondback tactical I heard many were very happy with the tracking. If there is good tracking with this reticle in MIL you will have tons of adjustment to dial and could really shoot extended if desired using reticle as well. I prefer this reticle over the BDC.