WTB Vortex Spotter Angled Viper or Razor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an angled spotter. Preferably an 85mm and must be a gen 2.
I'd consider a Razor 65mm if the price was right.
Let me know what you have.
I will only use PayPal G&S.

Currently in Louisiana but any Alaska guys that might have one, I can set up a pick up in Fairbanks from my buddy.

Heat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are in the market for a Viper they are going to run a sale at Cabela's starting on the 18th for $450. They have the 20-60x80 listed, which I think was an older model but for half the normal price, that is something to consider if you like that scope.

OP
B
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are in the market for a Viper they are going to run a sale at Cabela's starting on the 18th for $450. They have the 20-60x80 listed, which I think was an older model but for half the normal price, that is something to consider if you like that scope.
I tried that route but its in store only and I don't have one near me.
I also tried getting sportsman's warehouse to price match that and they couldn't do it.
Also tried academy too.
Normally it would price match anywhere but not for that price.

Heat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that route but its in store only and I don't have one near me.
I also tried getting sportsman's warehouse to price match that and they couldn't do it.
Also tried academy too.
Normally it would price match anywhere but not for that price.
I hear you. I live 3 hours from the closest one. I figure you already called to check but if not see if they can help you over the phone and send you one or hold one for pickup at the nearest store and maybe go when convenient?

money

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if you don't have to have a gen 2 I believe sportsmans has the gen 1 20-60x85 on sale for $799. That's pretty dang good bang for your buck. I am not a vortex guy and refuse to ever buy another vortex optic but i am in the market for a spotting scope at some point. when i saw that price i was super tempted because I feel that is finally at a price where you're actually getting what you paid for.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you don't have to have a gen 2 I believe sportsmans has the gen 1 20-60x85 on sale for $799. That's pretty dang good bang for your buck. I am not a vortex guy and refuse to ever buy another vortex optic but i am in the market for a spotting scope at some point. when i saw that price i was super tempted because I feel that is finally at a price where you're actually getting what you paid for.
I’m sure you could find someone on here who’s got a 10% off sportsman’s code too. That’s what I did not too long ago and I think with tax I was around $760 for that spotter. Im not a big Vortex guy and I don’t use spotters all that much but I really like my 50 and 85 razors.

OP
B
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure you could find someone on here who’s got a 10% off sportsman’s code too. That’s what I did not too long ago and I think with tax I was around $760 for that spotter. Im not a big Vortex guy and I don’t use spotters all that much but I really like my 50 and 85 razors.
I’ve found some decent new sales but just trying to see what else is out there. I’m anxious to compare by buddies razor to a viper if I can find one at a good price.