Votes: 20 19.8%

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
fc5293d97f02394fb66f44441cb4da3c.jpg

Alright everyone, voting is officially open until February 18. The top 5 films (out of 14) chosen by the Rokslide Staff are #1, #2, #4, #13 and #14. A big thank you to everyone that submitted their film. All 14 films submitted are posted below, but of course you can only submit a vote for one of the top 5 listed above in the poll. To vote you MUST be in a web browser and NOT on Tapatalk. Also, voters that were created after February 9th will not count. We need a clean contest!

Only votes from users created before 2/9/2020 will be counted. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, don't! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

The top 3 winners will be announced Wednesday February 19th.

A great sponsor of Rokslide.com, Canyon Coolers, stepped up for the prizes this year. The top 3 will receive a Canyon Cooler:

1ST PLACE - Canyon Coolers Pro 150 qt.
2ND PLACE - Canyon Coolers Pro 65 qt.
3RD PLACE - Canyon Coolers Pro 45 qt.

Thanks again to all contestants and good luck to all in the running!

Last edited:

traviswdalton

Lil-Rokslider
#5 - New Mexico Elk - travisdalton

Clicked the link and immediately scrolled down without reading because who reads instructions. Saw I was listed at #5. Hell yeah I made top 5. Number 5 on the list but not for voting lol. Some really great videos. Congratulations to whoever wins. I voted for my second favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk