WA archery whitetail

Wow! Didn't expect one that size when I saw 'WA' in the title. Congrats on a stud. Awesome you have his sheds.

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
You worked your tail off for that one buddy. Congratulations.
But....his split brow tine switched sides??!! That’s pretty cool and you’d only know that if you worked for him :)

OP
Huckleberry Hound
But....his split brow tine switched sides??!! That’s pretty cool and you’d only know that if you worked for him :)

Yeah, just swapped sides from 2018-2019. I also have a buck ive been watching elsewhere since 2015. If i can get a couple weeks off in early sept next year im going after him. Hes an early season game if i want to go after him. Hes a bigger buck, and getting old. He did the same thing this year. In 2018 he had a big split g3 on his right, 2019 his split g3 moved to his left. 100% the same buck, zero room for doubt. Pretty weird how theyll do that.

Last edited:
WA has some studs apparently! Been listening to podcasts of guys having some phenomenal success. Kudos to the both of you

Wrench

WKR
WA has some studs apparently! Been listening to podcasts of guys having some phenomenal success. Kudos to the both of you
We HAD some studs. Last year we lost about 90+% of our whitetails. 100% in my area. I have not seen a whitetail deer in Lincoln or stevens County since August....for perspective I used to see about 150 on my typical drive.

We HAD some studs. Last year we lost about 90+% of our whitetails. 100% in my area. I have not seen a whitetail deer in Lincoln or stevens County since August....for perspective I used to see about 150 on my typical drive.
Harsh Winter? How on earth does one lose 90-100% of a species?? Are all game species down? Sheesh, sounds terrible