Wall tent for South East use

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for suggestions on a wall tent for use in the hot, humid south east. It will be used for summer family of 3 vacations in the Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida areas. I will also use it on week long winter hunting trips with up to 4 people total. The winter trips will be in the same states. I am wanting to use the Big Buddy propane heaters with a small heat activated fan for heat. I can get a wood stove if that is a better option. What size, materials, and brands do you guys who use wall tents regularly recommend? Thanks

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Xbow -- Something to take a look at is our Selkirk Spike Tent . This is available in 10x10, 12x12, or 14x14 and features a 4' sidewall. This tent is especially nice in your area as it features a sewn-in vinyl floor as this will keep the critters out. The longest pole on this tent is 30", which makes storage and transportation a breeze. This tent goes up quick and breaks down even faster. This tent uses a 10oz canvas, which due to it's breathability, will function well with a Big Buddy heater or wood stove if you every head out west for a late season hunt!

Feel free to call 800 234 1150 or email [email protected] with any questions!

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Xbow -- Something to take a look at is our Selkirk Spike Tent . This is available in 10x10, 12x12, or 14x14 and features a 4' sidewall. This tent is especially nice in your area as it features a sewn-in vinyl floor as this will keep the critters out. The longest pole on this tent is 30", which makes storage and transportation a breeze. This tent goes up quick and breaks down even faster. This tent uses a 10oz canvas, which due to it's breathability, will function well with a Big Buddy heater or wood stove if you every head out west for a late season hunt!

Feel free to call 800 234 1150 or email [email protected] with any questions!
Thanks, I’ll take a look at it.