WAPO AR Article

madgrad02

WKR
Wow... peeked at that and after reading the headline, went straight to the comments. Not wasting my time on scare tactics. First and foremost, won't be signing in to comment, as even if I did, likely my comments would digitally wash away from snowflake tears. ❄️😪 While what recently happened is terrible, and my condolences to those affected by this, no mention that these awful black guns don't shoot themselves... no mention of the mental case(s) behind the trigger. Do we blame spoons for overweight people?

A 9mm just leaves a nice clean exit wound well which is it? Their current figurehead tells us a 9mm will blow a lung out of the body.

I don’t care if you’re shot with a .22, .223, 9 mm, .50 cal muzzleloader(the only weapon the 2nd amendment was intended for according to the idiots) it doesn’t matter, bullets are meant to do one thing, kill. Problem is not the guns it’s the people behind the guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
A 9mm just leaves a nice clean exit wound well which is it? Their current figurehead tells us a 9mm will blow a lung out of the body.

I don’t care if you’re shot with a .22, .223, 9 mm, .50 cal muzzleloader(the only weapon the 2nd amendment was intended for according to the idiots) it doesn’t matter, bullets are meant to do one thing, kill. Problem is not the guns it’s the people behind the guns

Probably closer to a .58-.75 cal muzzleloaders.

Flyjunky

WKR

That’s one of the things that I find so hilarious about those who say that only muzzleloaders or guns from that era are covered by the 2nd amendment. Yet, those same people protect internet, social media, etc which weren’t around at the time.