Watch out for Grey Man armory.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I received a email from Pay Pal, supposedly, Pay Pal, informing me a payment has been made to Grey Man armory, I did not order anything from them, nor have I ever heard from them. don't call the number they provide in email, just forward email to Pay Pal fraud dept. I checked my Pay Pal account and there is nothing there about Payment. I don't have near enough $$$ in the account to come anywhere near what they said has been paid. They are just phishing for information.

sitealpha

FNG
I received a email from Pay Pal, supposedly, Pay Pal, informing me a payment has been made to Grey Man armory, I did not order anything from them, nor have I ever heard from them. don't call the number they provide in email, just forward email to Pay Pal fraud dept. I checked my Pay Pal account and there is nothing there about Payment. I don't have near enough $$$ in the account to come anywhere near what they said has been paid. They are just phishing for information.
Thank you for taking time and posting your experience. You have helped me and probably other people also.