WTS Water bottle holders (xcurve, exo, PALS)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Need a Nalgene pouch for a kifaru belt, as well as a medium sized pouch. I’d like multi cam if it’s available, or coyote. What do you have that’s available?

I'd need to make them up, shoot me a PM if you want to get them in the que.

I'm interested in a nalgene pouch for an Initial Ascent. Coyote or Ranger green

What is there to work with for attachment? I haven't looked at their packs previously.

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can I get a ranger green for the exo? Preferably with the coyote trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lumis17

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my new foliage green holder on my Kuiu vias pack if anyone wants to see that combo (don’t think it’s been posted). Might just have to get another for the other side...

e16daf78009eae5e797657e2f74655a2.jpg

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you make one that will fit a 1 liter Smartwater water bottle?

Would the bear spray canister holder work?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do you make one that will fit a 1 liter Smartwater water bottle?

Would the bear spray canister holder work?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can make custom sized tubes as requested, just tell me the diameter of the bottle (I'll oversize the tube 1/2" to drop in easier) and how tall the bottle is to the shoulder. That info, color scheme, and belt connection needed is what I'd need to know if you wanted one make custom. :)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
WTB a Nalgene Bottle Holder for Mystery Ranch Metcalf in Foliage

For the guidelight or NICE? If guidelight you wanting the buckle loop? What color trim work?

Have you made any for the new Guide Light MT Frames from Mystery Ranch?

I'm not sure if the PALS ones hang on that belt okay since they didn't put true PALS on the belt (1" webbing), someone would need to advise on that, I don't own that frame. There is still a gap at the rear of the belt in front of the frame a buckle loop could go through though correct?

rjb0021

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the guidelight or NICE? If guidelight you wanting the buckle loop? What color trim work?

I'm not sure if the PALS ones hang on that belt okay since they didn't put true PALS on the belt (1" webbing), someone would need to advise on that, I don't own that frame. There is still a gap at the rear of the belt in front of the frame a buckle loop could go through though correct?
Just received the one for my Beartooth last night. The buckle loop could be just a tad bit longer, but I made it work.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just received the one for my Beartooth last night. The buckle loop could be just a tad bit longer, but I made it work.

How much tail is left after its buckled? I tried to limit how much was dangling on the guidelight after tightened, not sure if the MT frame is bulkier in that region. How much longer would you want the strap to be?

rjb0021

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much tail is left after its buckled? I tried to limit how much was dangling on the guidelight after tightened, not sure if the MT frame is bulkier in that region. How much longer would you want the strap to be?
It is actually loosened all the way out. I’m fine with it the way it is though, it’s not going anywhere.