Water Bottle-Kifaru Pack

PABowhunter

My BT1 will be here tomorrow. Although I use bladders, I'd like to carry a Nalgene or other bottle. I've used the mesh lower side pockets on other packs. Any suggestions for attached a bottle to the pack, other than the KU carrier offered by Kifaru? Thanks!

Mark

TheRambler

Well Known Rokslider
1L bottles fit in large belt pouches, nalgene, Gatorade etc. I use one of my pouches for a Gatorade bottle and my water filter .

OP
P

PABowhunter

Thanks guys. Rambler, do you attach the large belt pouches to the bottom side of the pack, or to the waistbelt? I thought they would be too big for the waistbelt.

TheRambler

Well Known Rokslider
IMO they are not secure and bounce a good bit, and they can only fit a water bottle, the cost is high for what it is . Would rather have a belt pouch personally.

Lawnboi

Well Known Rokslider

huntabsarokee

Well Known Rokslider
I think I am going to use the MR holder also since I already own it and didn't want to pay for the Kifaru. I had it on my bikini belt and seems to work out just fine.

KMD

Banned
I got a bottle holster from Hill People Gear. Its made to fit a standard 16 oz bottle, so it'd be too small to accomodate a wide mouth Nalgene. But my 21 oz.. CamelBak Podium CHILL bottle fits perfectly snug in this holster. I use that bottle for flavo-mixes to keep the bladder from gettin' funked up with sugary crap.

HPG holster weighs 3 oz, cost $15, and attaches to the Molle on the Bikini's waistbelt with ease...