Waterproof floating gun case

Planning to do a float trip in Alaska for Moose. Does anyone have recommendations for waterproof rifle case?

Bob

Nomar in Homer, Alaska makes great ones. That's what I use. But I also live in Homer. I think they may ship.

OP
BighornBob
Nomaralaska does not have any rifle scabbards available. I ordered on amazon IRON JIA's $39.
But after ordering I believe it is too short for my semi-custom 700 Sendero in 300RUM It should fit my friend's 338/06
1627603858249.png

I have one above. It was an impulse buy at Buccee’s.

It's works. I wish had had a wicking liner

Slugz

WKR
Dive Bomb Industries Dry line bag.
Floats. Waterproof. Durable.

Altiholic

FNG
Nomar are the best that I have used. Use a floating but non-waterproof type for work (not sure what brand they are as they are pretty old with no discernable markings). One disadvantage to the fully waterproof/drybag type (nomar) is that once the rifle is wet and the inside of the bag gets wet they can be real hard to dry out on long/wet trips resulting in a perpetually wet rifle/shotgun. At least with the floating only you can dry them out on the occasional sunny day.

Nomar are the best that I have used. Use a floating but non-waterproof type for work (not sure what brand they are as they are pretty old with no discernable markings). One disadvantage to the fully waterproof/drybag type (nomar) is that once the rifle is wet and the inside of the bag gets wet they can be real hard to dry out on long/wet trips resulting in a perpetually wet rifle/shotgun. At least with the floating only you can dry them out on the occasional sunny day.
I've found that they dry fairly quickly if you pull the liner out, but I've definitely ran into that.