Waterproof Hat Recommendations

I'm looking for a waterproof hat to run with my rain gear, preferably boonie style but a regular brim hat will do. I'd like to have something that sheds the rain, preferably gives a little warmth, but lets me keep my head out of the hood of my rain jacket.

Who makes gear like this? I've seen one or two things from REI but they look pretty mediocre.

The OR Seattle sombrero works well for weather. But it’s definitely hot… the fleece type lining, plus goretex or whatever makes me sweat.

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
I as well use the oil cloth stormy cromer hat and it is fantastic I as well use a filson packer hat they are a fedora style hat I would not touch a single new one made I have three of them and like most the quality has plummeted and the newer packer hats are honestly trash in comparison to older ones they are flimsy and no good plenty of older ones can be found on ebay still and depending on your head size "if you have a large head" I could just send you one of the older ones in mint condition it's just to big for my head.