We Need Your Help!

Mr_Steve

FNG
Roksliders, we need your help... we found out a recent film my buddy Luke and I made about his good friend Jay called DUST to DUST was selected as a finalist in the Western Hunter Film Festival!! I'm very passionate about this film as it has a lot of meaning as you'll see if you watch it.

Here's the part we need help with, the final round is decided by votes and the prize package for this category is over $6k so you could say I'm also passionate about winning :) That being said, we don't want votes unless you feel it's a worthy film. We would love your vote and support if you enjoy the film. I do believe they are giving out prizes to voters as well. Thanks for reading this and thanks to those that take the time to vote, we really appreciate it! Seriously from the bottom of my heart I appreciate it.

Link to voting page for Amateur Long category: https://filmfest.westernhunter.net/category/amateur-long/

Note that you create a simple login quick and then click the thumbs up next to the DUST to DUST film at the bottom. Thank you again!!

- Steve Frith

IMG_3703.JPG