well, guess these things are real

Paul Ness

FNG
hiked about 2 miles upstream of Pahaska Teepee lodge just outside Yellowstone Park. trying my hand at fly fishing, saw a small black bear and then afterwards, right in front of us, an 8' tall very muscular sasquatch/bigfoot crossed the river right below us. No more then 100' away and just stared at us and disappeared into the willows.

never ever before did I believe in the myth of these creatures but no doubt we encountered. one. too scared spit-less to even reach for a camera and never had one on us anyway. when it disappeared we pretty much ran back down to the lodge. still recovering from this one and no, didn't bother to report sighting to any law enforcement. wouldn't believe us, anyway

Mt Al

WKR
Did you take time to check the groinal region to see what sex it was? I've seen a bunch down there and totally get not having the time to take a pic. I can take one in half second if it's a nice fish, buck or bear. But the Squatchs? They put a hex on you, slow your reflexes. Every one I saw was a female in heat. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

Great first post, but you have to be a regular under a new name. C'mon, show yourself!

hunterjmj

WKR
A female in heat would definitely walk backwards towards you trying to get your attention. The one you saw was most likely a male looking for a female in heat.

hiked about 2 miles upstream of Pahaska Teepee lodge just outside Yellowstone Park. trying my hand at fly fishing, saw a small black bear and then afterwards, right in front of us, an 8' tall very muscular sasquatch/bigfoot crossed the river right below us. No more then 100' away and just stared at us and disappeared into the willows.

never ever before did I believe in the myth of these creatures but no doubt we encountered. one. too scared spit-less to even reach for a camera and never had one on us anyway. when it disappeared we pretty much ran back down to the lodge. still recovering from this one and no, didn't bother to report sighting to any law enforcement. wouldn't believe us, anyway
Paul,
Any relation to Loch?