Well…. I’m a Wyoming Landowner now.

Sweet. We have 14 acres in MT with a similar setup. I do have a shop though. Taken our time developing it but a small house should be next.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am impressed with your abilities and ingenuity, and truly inspired by your courage.
Amazing what a man with a vision can accomplish.

Bill

Great lookin setup.....wish we could have a fire in this area of the state, nothing but heavy rain and thunder storms almost daily as of late.

It was almost a year ago to the day when I started this thread.

I returned home yesterday from spending 5 days at the cabin.
I completed the staining of the cabin, deck and finished trimming out the exterior and interior.
The only thing I have left to do is install the ceiling - which I’ll do next week.

It’s been a fun project and process this past year.

Thanks for following along.

IMG_1042.jpegIMG_1041.jpegIMG_1031.jpegIMG_1036.jpeg

Dang, just finding this thread.....super awesome. WY has peaked my wifes interests. we've been discussing moving that direction . Thats a beautiful place you got there

Yeah that is on my list for sure. Id love to get a good 10 acres in Wyoming Congrats man. Money well spent. I will take a trip up to visit with ya in the Truck and Camper =)

If anyone is interested, I can update my progress on this thread.
Yeah I would be interested for sure. If you need some help Let us know. I have a 16 foot trailer and a Ram 2500 Diesel if you need to get materials to the property. Im not against a road trip either =) Im out in Littleton

Back