Western Mountaineering Storage Instructions

I just picked up a Badger and was surprised to see it doesn’t have loops to hang the bag from. Is storing it in the included storage sack just as good as hanging it? Maybe it’s just me but I feel like it’s still a little compressed in that sack compared to not compressed at all when it’s hanging. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Should have included a huge storage sack along with the small compression bag.

I store my two WM bags in their storage bags. They’re about the size of a large trash bag.

zacattack

WKR
I just picked up a Badger and was surprised to see it doesn’t have loops to hang the bag from. Is storing it in the included storage sack just as good as hanging it? Maybe it’s just me but I feel like it’s still a little compressed in that sack compared to not compressed at all when it’s hanging. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
I kept mine in the storage sack. I tend to think that the people who have been making these things for decades know better than me regarding storage so I just use what they provide

OP
H
Yep they did include the storage sack. I was just thinking that hanging it would theoretically leave it less compressed. I guess the storage sack is what they provided so it must be adequate