Western Nebraska FNG

Austin Kaufman

Lil-Rokslider
FNG here, been lurking through posts for a few years and figured I needed to join the community. I’m a farmer in western Nebraska and have been a guide in the waterfowl world for around 9 years. Have always been ate up with mule deer hunting my whole life, but finally taking big game more seriously the last few years. Gearing up for more mule deer this season, and my first NM Barbary sheep hunt. Glad to be apart of the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

FNG here, been lurking through posts for a few years and figured I needed to join the community. I’m a farmer in western Nebraska and have been a guide in the waterfowl world for around 9 years. Have always been ate up with mule deer hunting my whole life, but finally taking big game more seriously the last few years. Gearing up for more mule deer this season, and my first NM Barbary sheep hunt. Glad to be apart of the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome, glad to see another Nebraskan on here!