Western VA Rokslide Rally and 3D Shoot

Glad you guys pulled this off. And congratulations to Rareid2 for his excuse to be absent. Thankfully my hunting trip was not cut short by early drama and I had a good time. You guys brought me good mojo that Saturday with my only call-in but I was not able to bring back steaks for the next get together.

I am a bit concerned however …… Billy Goat seems to have suffered some kind of strange transmogrification….I hope everything is OK.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Glad you guys pulled this off. And congratulations to Rareid2 for his excuse to be absent. Thankfully my hunting trip was not cut short by early drama and I had a good time. You guys brought me good mojo that Saturday with my only call-in but I was not able to bring back steaks for the next get together.

I am a bit concerned however …… Billy Goat seems to have suffered some kind of strange transmogrification….I hope everything is OK.
@Billy Goat is WKR title fluid…

Rareid2

FNG

I hate I missed it. I’ll be there next year if it happens

Augusta County for now, around the Harrisonburg area. Details will follow, but trying to get the date and the general location set. I’ll be coming from Winchester if anyone wants a lift.
How did this turn out? I'm in Inwood and would like to hang out next time!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Swamp Fox

WKR
B5p_bE7CcAEyD7Y.jpg

Swamp Fox

WKR
Dang... I'm sorry,that's just funny Swamp Fox.

I have a LOT of family in N.C. Got stories but can't put it in print,bwahaha.
LOL ...

Be sure to mash the Like and Subscribe buttons ....

See you at Thanksgiving! ... LOL