What are all the floorless hot tent options?

So seek outside makes a bunch but what other quality options are there for ul hot tents I know the sawtooth but am curious what other options there are to watch for?

*zap*

WKR
tons of options. do a search on utube and the videos will be a good way to get an idea of what is available.

OP
D
tons of options. do a search on utube and the videos will be a good way to get an idea of what is available.
So far most the stuff I find is Amazon specials, Chinese made luxe or the ones I already listed. That's why I asked but if you have a good video link I'd love the help. I'm looking for things comparable to the ones listed above not heavy, or cheaply made options.

*zap*

WKR
^ well then your options are more limited. if you put floorless hot tent in the utube search box you should have pages of videos.

wyogoat

WKR
I have a couple Luxe tents that I’ve had great luck with. Used them up high in all kinds of weather here in Wyoming; snow, heavy wind and rain. They’ve held up well and are decent options. I’m not saying they’re Seek or Kifaru or Argali but they are a viable option.
I like the Argali a lot and that’s on my short list for my next one. With that said, I wouldn’t hesitate to take my Luxe anywhere.