What Binocular Harness pouches do you want?

TN2shot07

WKR
I use one of your chest rigs and it’s been my favorite of 3. I’m not sure what’s in the design that’s different but it carries better than anything I’ve had. (I’ve really debated on giving the bino harness a shot now). I’d really like either some pals on the inside where I could mount something like your 3 round ammo pocket or a covered version of that pouch. I don’t like having my cartridges sitting out in the weather. Also possibly some on the bottom/side for something like bear spray, muff or another pouch designed for that.

Musky

Lil-Rokslider
Blaze orange would be great! I also am probably the only one, looking for a decent pouch or system for muzzy reloads. Currently in the mesh pocket on my stock vortex harness, not the fastest method, would prefer a better method. Just haven't found it yet.

AK4570

FNG
A set of "wings" that help with pouch flop when leaning forward, bending over, crawling, etc. There's nothing worse than my bino pouch acting like a snow, twig, and dirt scoop on a stalk... or just dragging in the dark and nasties. Unless the straps are shortened til the pouch is under my chin and too tight to breath, I'm a victim of man-purse dangle.:ROFLMAO: Basically anything that would make the bino pouch act more like a chest rig would be a huge benefit for the way I hunt.

I apologize that this does not specifically address desired pouches, rather, a place to put said pouches.

Thanks for putting this out there for consideration and, from one vet to another, have a blessed and safe Veteran's Day.

Best regards,
John

Last edited:
OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Doesn't work very well, need it handy as I only bowhunt, maybe need to find a piece of foam to cut out and put in there instead of the glove.
or...we have different sized range finder pouches... :)

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
A set of "wings" that help with pouch flop when leaning forward, bending over, crawling, etc. There's nothing worse than my bino pouch acting like a snow, twig, and dirt scoop on a stalk... or just dragging in the dark and nasties. Unless the straps are shortened til the pouch is under my chin and too tight to breath, I'm a victim of man-purse dangle.:ROFLMAO: Basically anything that would make the bino pouch act more like a chest rig would be a huge benefit for the way I hunt.

I apologize that this does not specifically address desired pouches, rather, a place to put said pouches.

Thanks for putting this out there for consideration and, from one vet to another, have a blessed and safe Veteran's Day.

Best regards,
John
Happy Veteran's Day as well! Good thing ours doesn't have any floppy pouches, as we use MOLLE and PALS for a secure / non-floppy chest rig!

AK4570

FNG
I'm familiar with the manner in which the pouches attach to the bino pouch and their lack of "floppiness"... which means I owe an apology for my lack of clarity.

What I was referring to was more a wider/broader attachment area for the main pouch (bino pouch) itself that provides more stability when the human torso is in an other-than-upright posture. There's a chance I'm asking about an option that does not lend itself to the 4-point harness of a bino pouch, in which case, simply ignore this post.

Best regards,
John

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Anyway you will have an option for smaller shoulder straps? Would prefer just 1” webbing. Thanks!
Yes! We will have a yoke with no shoulder straps (just webbing) available in 2024.

A smaller magnetic pouch for thumb releases. Maybe with a loop inside around the edge where you could slide the release in and always know where it was when pulling it out.

Considering my fist bino chesk rig...Wondering if attaching the bino pouch to existing backpack straps works. Less weight, no layered suspensions, etc.

Here are two products you could do that I'd buy right away:

1) A tripod sleeve that can be attached to the hydro bag. I absolutely love your bino/hydro/scout combo. It's exactly what I want when scouting, in keeping it light and to the essentials for intense day-trip scouting. Only one thing's missing for my scouting style: A way to carry my tripod safely on the hydro bag, without trying to stuff it into a full hydro bag. Space is at a premium there, and the tripod's a mandatory part of my gear. Side mounting would be preferable, were you do to a next-gen version of the bag with some laser-cut panel on the side. But something I can use to safely carry the tripod/optic when I need my hands free, especially over long distances.

2) A thick, padded fleece tripod/optic "gaiter" type of carry sleeve. Think of a kind of properly sized neck gaiter or muff with a collapsed tripod and its attached optic inside - each end is closed by a loop of shock cord and a slider cord-lock, allowing you to carry your collapsed tripod and optic together as one compact unit, safely and silently when moving relatively short distances. Put an external carry handle on it, possibly with a cinch strap securing everything at the tripod's head. There's a void in the market for something to carry optics setups in those distances that are farther than glassing from the side of your truck, but shorter than backpacking distances. The in-between distances where breaking down your glassing setup and stuffing it in your backpack is inconvenient, but distances that are far enough where you do actually need to collapse the tripod. There are a lot of times I'll displace just 50 or 100 yards when picking apart a hillside with tripod-mounted optics, yet need to be in stealth mode, and need to do this multiple times - yet either screwing around with my backpack or carrying a partially collapsed tripod are just equally unfeasible or extremely inconvenient. Similarly, a carry system like this would be perfect in just going a hundred yards to and from my truck or side-by-side to glass an overlook, or a couple hundred yards around a ridge. I need a silent, convenient, secure carry system that is quick and easy to use, where I can just collapse the tripod legs and keep the optic attached on it. Something that keeps it protected from making noise in walking through the brush, keeps most brush matter away from the optic, and gives it all just enough padding that a knock against a rock won't rattle the legs or scratch the optic housing. This would be especially useful with a couple of binos I run on tripods, where they don't make the padded stay-on cases for them that are more common for spotting scopes. A key part of this is ease of deployment - just loosen the shock cord at each open end, pull each open end toward the middle and scrunch the pliable fleece just below the tripod head. No zippers to make noise, the cover stays on the system and won't get lost, it's lightweight, the material itself is silent when brushed against, and there's plenty of materials patterns and thicknesses to experiment with.

Either of these products would be extremely useful to me, but the tripod gaiter would be especially valuable in how I hunt.

Very cool to see you guys crowdsourcing ideas - I hope you get plenty of them.