What did you do in the reloading room today?

49ereric

WKR
Resized and trimmed 60ish 8mm/338 mag cases.
still have @80 to shoot for the final forming that I loaded last year after necking up once fired 7 mag cases. I just shoot two at time to keep the barrel cool and winter is perfect for that. Using some pulled down Turk bullets for the forming shot under W748 since I have a lot of it.
surplus 4831 for the hunting load with a Speer 200 hot cor.

49ereric

WKR
Cleaning the 8mm/338 mag barrel today with bore tech eliminator before shooting and was fouled but didn’t get the borescope out right away but shot 8 times.
i did touch up the crown with a brass screw and JB.
First two shots went to the right. 9/16” group @100 yards. Next two under the target 3/8“ group off sand bags. Aiming at the top target.
scope (K3 Weaver with post) is sighted in for hunting ammo not the Turk 154 grain cupro nickel.
IMG_7362.jpegIMG_8060.jpeg
after JB bore paste near the muzzle ^
IMG_8059.jpeg
start of the rifling after JB but time for Hoppes #9 to get the carbon. ^

IMG_8055.jpeg
near the bore after bore tech cleaning.
IMG_8051.jpeg
Near the muzzle after bore tech. Clearly cupro nickel fouling.
i like bore tech eliminator but no match for cupro nickel in my rifl.

Slick8

Lil-Rokslider
Midway through brass prep for my 7 SAUM. Going to run a couple ladders with 155 Hammers very soon.

Have a new annealer and Frankford brass trimmer so a little learning along the way with some old brass.

OP
sierracharlie338
Picked up a cup of spent primers off the floor. Always fun.

mounted this pawn shop find and made up a few .308 to test. Yep, 49 bucks with the seat die. Strange, this is my second identical hornady press from a pawn shop.
Between spent primers and powder kernels I can’t decide which is more fun!