What harness for maven b.2?

I am looking for reccomendations for a bino harness for my new b.2's. I have been looking at fhf, marsupial gear, outdoor vision, stone glacier, and kuiu. What are you guys who have b.2's using?

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Kuiu Pro. Pretty good fit seems like to me. Just enough room to be able to slide the bino’s out quite and easy.

Attachments

• 887A310C-9ED1-4342-953D-362EE700297D.jpeg
    887A310C-9ED1-4342-953D-362EE700297D.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 359BFADD-5853-4CE8-AEEB-CCA8A8E2FF8A.jpeg
    359BFADD-5853-4CE8-AEEB-CCA8A8E2FF8A.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
Trout&Buck
Marsupial for me, pretty sure it’s a medium. Fits snug with no room to spare.
If you were gonna get another one would you get a larger one? My hangup with the marsupial is that according to the sizing based on height it should need a large but for the b.2 specifically they recommend a medium.

Last edited:
If you were gonna get annother one would you get a larger one? My hangup with the marsupial is that according tothe sizing based on height ot should need a large but for the b.2 specifically they reccomend a medium.
Nope, I’d stick with a medium. It’s an older harness though, not sure if the new enclosed version fits the same. It still closes with the eyecups all the way out, but not by much.

sektr

FNG
If you were gonna get annother one would you get a larger one? My hangup with the marsupial is that according tothe sizing based on height ot should need a large but for the b.2 specifically they reccomend a medium.
Same deal with the B1 and their small harness, I was worried about fit with the eye cups extended. No issues, fits great. I’d imagine it’s similar for the B2.

twall13

WKR
I use the enclosed Marsupial with the B.2's, medium is a good snug fit. I wouldn't want it any tighter but I also wouldn't size up. The Marsupial has been my favorite of all the harnesses I've tried (AGC, Adak, Binobro). The AGC is also a really good harness, I just like how the Marsupial rides on my chest better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
Would the adak work ? Asking for myself
I didn't like the Adak with the B.2's. It's a great harness, but I didn't feel like it held the bigger B.2's securely and was better suited to smaller, lighter optics.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed in Marsupial Gear for your B.2s.

My B.2's have been to Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Alaska, and BC all the while riding in a Marsupial gear and never missed a beat.

OP
Trout&Buck
You won't be disappointed in Marsupial Gear for your B.2s.

My B.2's have been to Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Alaska, and BC all the while riding in a Marsupial gear and never missed a beat.

Run mine in marsupial also. Really like it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you guys running the medium or large?

Are you guys running the medium or large?

Just got the enclosed marsupial gear harness. Medium fits the 9x pretty darn good and very comfortable to wear. Their website has a key to show you what size for your specific bino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Only thing with the marsupial is if you use a gps the magnets in the harness will mess with your readings. I Had one and loved it but had to change because I use a garmin in the clear cuts and thick country around the house. Excellent harness no doubt though.

Wow, I didn’t know that. Good info to have. Thanks for sharing!
Only thing with the marsupial is if you use a gps the magnets in the harness will mess with your readings. I Had one and loved it but had to change because I use a garmin in the clear cuts and thick country around the house. Excellent harness no doubt though.

OP
Trout&Buck
Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I will be going with the marsupial enclosed. Also according to marsupial the enclosed is a little bit bigger than the standard if anyone was wondering.

Attachments

• 20210219_133810.jpg
    20210219_133810.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 32