What in tarnation is going on in Canada?

ozyclint

WKR
People have already lost income, businesses, homes, landlords can’t make people pay rent, people have had to watch loved ones die over zoom meetings, childeren have lost their educations.....nobody has done anything drastic yet. If the things I mentioned above don’t get people fighting I don’t know what will.
Govt- "We're shutting down Facebook and Instagram"

People- Instant revolution

Mosby

WKR
Revolutions are about one side taking control and then imposing death and fear of death on those who oppose them. We are not close to what it would take to start a civil war. If and when people fight back, it will be because they simply have no other choice. It is the last option. At that point, it would be a mistake to underestimate what people will do. History tells us that people are are capable of unimaginable things.

Rich M

WKR
People have already lost income, businesses, homes, landlords can’t make people pay rent, people have had to watch loved ones die over zoom meetings, childeren have lost their educations.....nobody has done anything drastic yet. If the things I mentioned above don’t get people fighting I don’t know what will.

I wouldn't give up the rest of my life over anything you mentioned. Those aren't worthy of the sacrifice and disruption that would happen if folks acted out.

@Mosby hit the nail on the head.

whaack

WKR
There is a growing number of patriots that are on their last straw with the govt. and not “radicals” but everyday folks I interact with daily that are actively disobeying COVID regulations, educating themselves on their legal rights, buying firearms for the first time and turning off the news.

There is a huge misconception that during the revolution all of the Americans rallied against British but that simply wasn’t the case. Just like then, there will be a portion of patriots and a portion of govt loyalist. The rest will do nothing and wait to see how it all shakes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlh42581

WKR
turning off the news.

Covid was the catalist to stop watching the news and quitting all forms of direct social media like FB. I now only participate in social media where most of the people I socialize with I will never meet. The shit people say online they do not say in person, theyd get their teeth smashed out. Im too much of a smash your teeth out type to have someone run their mouth to me online then bump into them in public.

I disagree. I’m convinced that people are all talk the whole “we won’t follow rules” or the “just try to take my guns” crowd would cower and fold. The internet gives people the platform to act tough. In reality though, all these rebels and patriots will do nothing of the sort.

Like I said, if people were going to do anything, they would have done it by now.
It's because they have not really crossed that line, yet...

Nor do I think they ever will.

What your speaking of is the 'Prisoner's Dilemma'.

Study history. Just because we have walked on the moon does not mean things could not digress into a state of civil war, for a second time...

Gobbler36

WKR
There is a growing number of patriots that are on their last straw with the govt. and not “radicals” but everyday folks I interact with daily that are actively disobeying COVID regulations, educating themselves on their legal rights, buying firearms for the first time and turning off the news.

There is a huge misconception that during the revolution all of the Americans rallied against British but that simply wasn’t the case. Just like then, there will be a portion of patriots and a portion of govt loyalist. The rest will do nothing and wait to see how it all shakes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed

I haven’t followed any of these cowards rules since the beginning and would truly hope that we don’t have to stoop to a civil war to further our country but the left seems intent on destroying freedoms and liberties along with capitalism and democracy. its time for conservatives to quit being complacent and become as bold as the other side and sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire

Vandy321

WKR
Assume what you like.....and 3 masks are better than two, two are better than one.
Awe, so no actual facts to back up your claims...got it.

I dont wear a mask, and travel as a please. But I do disagree with your implication that LE in the US is implementing tactics outlined in the video.

That assertion would seem to be 100% false...as evidence by your lack of facts presented in support of your fear mongering claim.

*zap*

WKR
I see no reason to justify anything to you or anyone else....you folks will still thinks what you want so there is no point. I know what I know and that is good enough for me, if it is not good enough for you then that is not my problem.....carry on.

Vandy321

WKR
I see no reason to justify anything to you or anyone else....you folks will still thinks what you want so there is no point. I know what I know and that is good enough for me, if it is not good enough for you then that is not my problem.....carry on.
Lots of tough talk from you, fear mongering, etc, but rarely/never any actual facts presented.

Awe, so no actual facts to back up your claims...got it.

I dont wear a mask, and travel as a please. But I do disagree with your implication that LE in the US is implementing tactics outlined in the video.

That assertion would seem to be 100% false...as evidence by your lack of facts presented in support of your fear mongering claim.

The Sheriffs in my state have overwhelmingly opposed any enforcement of mask mandates and stay at home orders. Unfortunately, the ones that serve in heavily blue counties, are all under recall. So far, even in blue counties, the people haven’t been willing to sign the petitions.