what is a California compliant AR10 ?

Opah

WKR
what does and does not have AR10 to make it California compliant
A) 10 round or less clip and isn't there something bout not being able to except a larger capacity mag ?
B) pistol grip is a no no
C) it can not look cool in any way and must resemble a flint lock
it just seems more hassle than it is worth

Rob5589

WKR
Featureless; finned pistol grip or similar, fixed length stock, no flash hider, any mag you legally own.
All features but, has to be disassembled to pull mag. There are devices that allow the upper to open and tip forward just enough to allow the mag release to function.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I don't own one but, I'm willing to bet, no matter how bad it is now, it's only going to get worst in the peoples republic of commifornia

Marble

WKR
You can have a compensator or what is really a "Muzzle brake". Then all the thing mentioned above.

For me, I built mine for squirl shooting off of a bench. It's heavy, super light trigger, heavy stainless barrel. No optic yet. It does shoot "1 groups at 50 yards with open sites though...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Featureless; finned pistol grip or similar, fixed length stock, no flash hider, any mag you legally own.
All features but, has to be disassembled to pull mag. There are devices that allow the upper to open and tip forward just enough to allow the mag release to function.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought once you went featureless you could then have your mag release button back. (Featureless as in, F'd up stock with technically no pistol-grip, and no vertical grip on foreend.)

Rob5589

WKR
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought once you went featureless you could then have your mag release button back. (Featureless as in, F'd up stock with technically no pistol-grip, and no vertical grip on foreend.)
Correct

what does and does not have AR10 to make it California compliant
A) 10 round or less clip and isn't there something bout not being able to except a larger capacity mag ?
B) pistol grip is a no no
C) it can not look cool in any way and must resemble a flint lock
it just seems more hassle than it is worth
download.jpeg

WKR

WKR
Build and own what you want. As long as you're not being a jackass with it who's going to bother you about it?

TheGDog

WKR
Build and own what you want. As long as you're not being a jackass with it who's going to bother you about it?
You'd like to think that.. but.. the moment you want to go hunting with it out on public land... you unfortunately for us here in Commiefornia, are then subject to having the LEO's & Game Wardens having to follow these lame-@$$ rules laid down upon them by the state. Doesn't matter if you're being a good little boy with it or not.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
Featureless semi auto? Why not go with a browning BAR. Most reliable semi auto big caliber guns made.