What is a First Lite Uncompahgre puffy coat worth?

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
What would a fair price be for a FL Uncompahgre puffy coat be? It’s in ASAT size medium in excellent shape. No rips tears or stains. It’s only been worn a few times since I bought it new. I’m looking to sell it on here in the for sale forums. I can’t remember what I paid for it. Thanks for the help. I will attach a photo and correct me if it’s not an Uncompahgre puffy. It has one tag and doesn’t say the jacket name. 0220118D-A863-487D-B701-7877CE743989.jpeg

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
FL is having a sale and the uncompahgre is only like $120 right now new. And they’ve made improvements to it since Asat was discontinued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
Let me know when this hits the market!
I will have two more ASAT pieces in near perfect shape. A north branch L coat and
Will do! It’s going to be soon. It’s hard to let go of this near new ASAT stuff that I have. I don’t know what size you wear but I have a pair of medium ASAT kanab 1.0 pants with suspenders in perfect condition and a ASAT North Branch L coat and a pair of North Branch M bibs for sale as well. All used very little since i bought them used. Sick of them sitting in the closet.