What is this picture?

Dr. Zeus

FNG
My cousin was flying around his drone last weekend when he found something strange in a field. It looks to be a tri lobed shaped object, like a fidget spinner, enclosed around two separate fences. The larger circumference fence looks to be alot taller than the smaller circumference fence around the object. Anways maybe somebody knows what we are looking at.. didn't know where else to post this so decided to ask you guys. Educated guesses only please.
361afa5b43e746a410a6f5e4aecee8a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

KsRancher

WKR
Looks like to me it's a taller fence around around a fence that's around some kind of tower with 3 guy wires

EDIT: I think it might be smaller than I originally thought. Those appear to be some kind of equipment tracks on the bottom end of the picture. And that would make that fence not very big around

OP
Dr. Zeus

Dr. Zeus

FNG
flying his drone around where? that would help an educated guesser
Yes sorry, but its in Iowa. Here is an satellite Arial photo of where it is located. The area of water that you see is a public hunting area called dunbar slough. The circled area where it is located is on private property.
de4066041b24a06db2578579d39abcb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Not sure, but I'll bet it's not complete yet. Go back every so often and see if any progress is being made.

Fitzwho

WKR
I only see one fence and a long shadow of the once fence.

Looks like the start of a foundation for a silo, a wind turbine (but would be seem a little small for that) or a large transmission tower.

JMF

Lil-Rokslider
It looks similar to the targets we set for aerial photogrammetry. The targets are used to geo-reference the photos.