What keep you motivated to work out this time of year?

shaun

WKR
A little thing called Jacked3d haha. In all seriousness I let myself go for about 2 years about 5 years ago and I felt like crap. When I started hammering it again If I miss a day mentally I kill myself it is wierd. I turned my gym time into a consistent routine everyday 4AM-7AM m-f and whatever time I can make it in on saturday

I would say there's a couple things that motivate me 1) is my job it can be physically demanding as I am a firefighter 2) I like being in better shape then all my friend so when there huffing and puffing and don't feel like going up that next ridge and I can and be successful ( thus has literally happened and they wonder why i workout ) and it just makes me mentally physically feel better during the season and off season and just knowing in whatever I pursue that I was prepared and gave it my all whether successful or not in my hunts. One more thing is just always dreaming and thinking about hunting and chasing elk deer is another big motivator especially in 2012 when I went to az I was in the mtns chasing coues deer and when others of the hunting group were broke off I actually felt really good @ 7000' and. Then I finally realized how being in shape makes things more comfortable and you can hunt harder so I guess you can say a lot of things motivate me lol :p

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
I have several motivators. My wife and kids are the first and most important. Second looking at Pikes Peak and dreaming about hunting. Losing my dad 2 years ago to diabetes and lastly keeping up with my brother who is 4 years younger and 6 inches taller.