What offset bracket is this? Also thoughts on crossover?

Hey guys looking to change up my stabilizer set up this year. Does anyone know what offset bracket this is? Something like this is exactly what I’m looking for.

Does anyone have experience with something like this? Did it improve your shooting?

Also I’m looking at picking up a 1017 crossover stabilizer. Any thoughts on these? I’ve read through some threads on rokslide and reviews on other sites and it sounds like a great stabilizer.

Attachments

• C2253BC6-37FD-44A1-9F5C-96A880EB8C3B.jpeg
    C2253BC6-37FD-44A1-9F5C-96A880EB8C3B.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 61

OR Archer

WKR
Yep it’s a Spider archery offset. Used one in the past. Worked good on the particular bow it was on.

Johnboy

WKR
I've been using the 1233 Crossover stab for the past three seasons. It's excellent. I really appreciate the extendibility for longer range shots.

OP
Bowhunter50
Thanks guys. This is exactly what I’m looking for. Hoping to not have to tilt my bow to the left to level my bubble every time I come to full draw without adding a back bar or anything too crazy.

thanks for the feedback on the crossover. Excited to put one to use

Did you end up purchasing a crossover stab? Curious how you liked it and if it helped at all.

OP
Bowhunter50
Did you end up purchasing a crossover stab? Curious how you liked it and if it helped at all.

Yes. I ended up getting the 10/17. I've only really shot it in my basement at 19 yards. So far I've noticed that it adds a lot of stability to my set-up. Pin float has decreased. I really enjoy the set-up so far. I'm looking forward to using it at longer ranges come spring when I start shooting outdoors again. I don't know why they aren't more popular

htlt_surfboards

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using the crossover 821 for a few seasons now. When extended out it definitely decreased my pin float. What I really like about it though is that I leave only one section extended most of the time while hunting so it is only 12" long and doesn't get in the way while hiking around but could still make a good shot if things happened quickly. If I am going on a stalk I will extend it out all the way and it actually winds up being the same length as my arrow when nocked on the bow so still isn't in the way because I have to worry about the arrow sticking out. I would recommend if people are on the fence.