What rifle is missing stock options?

AKredneck63

Lil-Rokslider
Should look at making a carbon option for the marlin 1895/336 lever guns. Make the stock and forearm both. I know I’d buy several of them. Ranger point used to do a synthetic option but you can’t get them anymore. You would have really the only available option for carbon option on them because every other option is the aluminum skeleton stocks and forearms.

Tartan

WKR
Don’t think it’s been said already. I’ve always wanted a tc encore, but thought the stock options were horrible.

Given they seem to be shut down it might not be the smartest move. But if stockys made a shootable stock for the encore (re: Rokstock or vg2) I’d likely scrounge for a used receiver to build on.

Last edited:

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Stocky's here

We value the Rokslide's opinions and desires so we wanted to throw this discussion out there to you first. We're planning our 2024 project board and we have our own thoughts and list but want to hear from you!

What rifle do you want a new carbon fiber stock for that doesn't have enough options in the aftermarket world?
Ruger m77 mark 2

Mike 338

WKR
9 pages... why bother? Oh well, the Remington 783 in both short and long action. The come in at an OK price and are fun to upgrade to anything you can think of... if only there were some stocks.

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
12.5 to me is ideal for smaller hunters (5’ tall sized people). I realize that might be difficult to do only with thickness of recoil pads though.
I will check in the morning. We have a mold that is shorter than 13.5”. Let me see what the lop would be on that one not in use.

leachguy

FNG
We’re almost to that one on the list. Probably a few weeks out but initially it’ll be for the one piece floor plates since we have those to model right now.
Thank goodness. I've been having second thoughts about my Winchester builds while waiting for these to come out.