What rifle is missing stock options?

Ruger American, not sure if the stocks are different between the gen1 and 2. They are great guns that are more accurate than they should be for the price. The factory stocks on gen1s are pretty terrible though.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Do those not work in an r700 stock?

I believe the PH2's action footprint is the same as a 700's.

However...from memory, need to look tonight...the Seekins bottom metal inlet is different from a standard M5. The short action AICS bottom metal Seekins makes has a spacer so the same bottom metal can be used with short action AICS mags or the spacer removed and used with Seekins longer DBM for the 6.5 PRC.

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys is there an ETA for the gen 1 Ruger American? And do we expect them to work with the 556/300blk iteration?
I don't have an ETA on that right now. We have quite a few projects wrapping up first and then we'll dive into it. And I can get back to you on that once we're closer in production.

TaperPin

WKR
I’ve been looking for a mechanism to make a traditional stock fold at the pistol grip - I’d buy a few classic stocks if that option were offered, or a half dozen of the folding hardware.

As soon as those post model 70 stocks hit the market I'm buying one in SA (308) and one in LA (300UM) and sending them to Bobby Hart to fit to my rifles, amongst other custom work. Spoke to him yesterday about it. He wasn't aware of these new stock additions to the line-up. Thanks a million Stockys.

leachguy

FNG
As soon as those post model 70 stocks hit the market I'm buying one in SA (308) and one in LA (300UM) and sending them to Bobby Hart to fit to my rifles, amongst other custom work. Spoke to him yesterday about it. He wasn't aware of these new stock additions to the line-up. Thanks a million Stockys.
I'm also buying 2 as soon as they're out. I've been impatiently waiting, but hopefully that ends soon!