What rifle is missing stock options?

I have a 6.2lb X-Bolt with sporter contour barrel and cheap flexible plastic stock, I would buy one of those NextGen Ultra Carbon Hunter VG stocks in a heartbeat if it was available. Even better if you could make one for the Browning X-Bolt SSA 223/204 action that mimics the Howa Mini VG stock in size and weight.

@Stockys any update on new releases, potential release dates?
Funny you ask because we just went over production lists.

Win 70 Hunter will be live early next week with the vertical grip being right after it. We are almost done with the inlet files. Final fitting is being completed tomorrow.

We just released a stock for the Nula Model 20 on the website.

We put the browning x bolts molds into production so middle of June for release on those.

CZ 457 has been modeled but are working on which stocks it will fit into.

Kimber 84 is being scanned in next week as well as the Ruger 77 Tang Safety and will be configured into molds whether it’s an existing mold or a new one.

Just added left hand short action savage inlets to the website. Will be adding sporter barrel inlets to existing models this week as well.

Working on Weatherby Mark V scans the week after next.

ETA: if any roksliders are willing to send us Ruger 77 Mark 2 rifles we will give you a steep discount on the stock as compensation 😁

Having trouble finding the rifles to model. Just posted asking for help on that.
I can't seem to find your post so I'll answer here, happy to help with my two. Both are left handed, one's a mkii long action and one's a hawkeye short action. PM me if you're interested.

Crazy to me NULA (that already comes with a good stock) and CZ are available before Ruger Americans.
Considering Ruger has changed bottom metal 5 times since releasing and they just released the gen 2 it’s quite understandable…

Understandable sure, but there are other stocks out there that fit all the way through from the beginning of the First gens to the new Gen II.

Considering Ruger has changed bottom metal 5 times since releasing and they just released the gen 2 it’s quite understandable…
There is also substantially more Ruger Americans out there than Nulas. And no one likes the Americans stock.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Funny you ask because we just went over production lists.

….

Kimber 84 is being scanned in next week as well as the … and will be configured into molds whether it’s an existing mold or a new one.

What magazine configuration is planned?

Just added left hand short action savage inlets to the website. Will be adding sporter barrel inlets to existing models this week as well.
Still would like to see support for the stagger feed, side bolt release model short action.

Also, I just ordered a 110 long lefty that I really would prefer the sporter barrel channel. Wish I had known it would be coming.

Back