What strange things do you do to prep for season?

GG9

FNG
I’m still laughing at the elk calls at a red light. If someone did that here in commie central I’d start clapping. 🤣

Marble

WKR
I dont have anything wierd I do, but I know I'm gonna wait until my 3 teenage daughters are in the car and rip a big hole bugle off when I know I'll embarrass the hell out of them. It's a dad's right to embarrass their daughters.

JATails

FNG
Living in south Louisiana I do more internet research. For hunting season I like to get ready by shooting my bow from different positions; one foot, on top of a trash can, one knee, draw from a kneeling position and creep around the lawnmower to rip a shot and other weird angles. For waterfowl hunting I always practicing duck/goose calling in my truck to and from work. It's pretty common here as I see others doing it too. Usually half the trucks you see leading up to duck season have lanyards around the rearview mirror. For winter speckled trout wade fishing season I test my waders in the in-law's pool for leaks because the winter coastal conditions can be brutal and being wet sucks! I also test my twitch-baits to better understand their sink rates and action.

Great thread and some funny stuff.

and agree on being careful with barfoot running, I made that mistake and was down for a few months.

You guys know most my dirty secrets but...

Ryan tests adult diapers in the off season—to see how many days he go without changing. Was up to three when he blew a seam, so he’s shopping new brands. Supposed to have us a review soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't clean that up with a frozen wet wipe!