What would you do?

The last couple times I've gotten out to hunt predators I've had people drive through on closed roads. Both spots hours away from each other.

I feel like the stand is ruined afterwards, but I'm curious if any of you would stick around? Both locations are spots I've called in song dogs.

Robbo857

Lil-Rokslider
I'd stick around, especially if they are just driving through and it's early season. I've driven by spots, parked, then walked back to the area I just drove through and called in coyotes. Later in the season, they may be more educated and not as likely to respond.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
As long as there isn't traffic every 15 mins. I would just hang in there. On many occasion I have had coyote come bouncing out 5 mins. after a truck went buy.

JeffP_Or

WKR
I've watched coyotes crouch down in shrubs or field rows to 'hide' as rigs drove by....only to pop up and go back to mousing after the vehicle disappears. This is in areas where passer-by's are constantly taking shots at them from roads.
Since it is by roads, I use prey distress more thinking they might believe the car just hit something on the road....I'm probably overthinking that last part though.

OP
Stubborn_bowhunter
I'll stick around longer next time then. I tend to get frustrated after getting wind right and setting everything up just to have someone drive through the middle of the stand.

JeffP_Or

WKR
Rereading this actually reminded me of a - I believe - Geoff Nemnich youtube video where they were calling in the SW; there were two or three of them plus cameras etc. if I recall. While they are calling TWO trucks drive right by their set-up on a two track - appeared well within 100 yards.
At the same time, coyotes are coming in. The trucks just passed by and they killed a pair - trucks still visible in the camera.
Good luck!