Whats the Chance?

Jauwater

WKR
So, what's the chance that after Rokslide puts together the most comprehensive discussion ever in the world on whether a Hotdog is a Sandwiche or Taco that the one, and only baddest man alive, never lost a round, OG from the mean streets of Oregon, the original badguy Chael Sonnen puts together one of his longest videos ever to discuss with his 1M subscribers whether a Hotdog is a Sandwiche?

I think it's easily assumed that he's a fan of Rokslide, and that he is generating his content from the brilliant minds of Rokslide.

So, sincerely, from a Rokslide "Well Known Member", your Welcome Chael.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-073825_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220-073825_YouTube.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 82
OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
Never heard of a sandwiche. Is that French?
Lol

Well Done

A Sandwich cut in half is called a Sandwiche because cutting the Sandwich in half makes two Sandwiches. But then people wanna debate that it's still just a single Sandwich cut in half. But the fact is that when you cut a Sandwich in half, now two people get to enjoy the Sandwich, which makes it not a Sandwich anymore because two people get to enjoy their own. The Sandwich then becomes plural. So to make everyone happy I add the "E" to make it half way to plural.

Never mind, I'm just rambling. I misspelled Sandwich(e).

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
With what?

Is this a "thanks for playing, but better luck next time kind of thing"?
Did you happen to see the thread with pages among pages of people discussing hotdogs being a sandwich?

Or is it the comments made about Chael that you didn't understand?

I'm just as confused.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
My son got the kids hot dog meal at a restaurant recently. Upon handling his hotdog, the bun split in half and became two pieces of bread. At this time he refused to eat the hotdog because he said it wasn't a hotdog anymore. He has no knowledge of the thread, which leads me to believe that if the bun is split, the hot dog becomes a sandwich.

Trust the science.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
My son got the kids hot dog meal at a restaurant recently. Upon handling his hotdog, the bun split in half and became two pieces of bread. At this time he refused to eat the hotdog because he said it wasn't a hotdog anymore. He has no knowledge of the thread, which leads me to believe that if the bun is split, the hot dog becomes a sandwich.

Trust the science.

Smart kid.

Gonna see if I can get grant to study this. How can we know without evidence, data, experiments? Especially looking forward to researching this: At what point does combining chili dogs and beer produce a fatal level of explosiveness? Does the subject‘s viewpoint vis-à-vis sandwhich/taco affect the amount of gas produced?

Watch out for the gas thing, ozone you know. Hell, they want to ban cows because of farts, don't want no hot dog bans.

grfox92

WKR
Gonna see if I can get grant to study this. How can we know without evidence, data, experiments? Especially looking forward to researching this: At what point does combining chili dogs and beer produce a fatal level of explosiveness? Does the subject‘s viewpoint vis-à-vis sandwhich/taco affect the amount of gas produced?
My son's experience is the first case study. I won't even charge you for it.