Whats your name boy?

Mustang06

FNG
Spent 9 years enlisted in the Army infantry, then ended up getting a Direct Commission and did 6 more as an officer, getting out as a Captain. They call us guys that were enlisted and then officers "Mustangs"...and I got the Commission in 2006.

So , me and a friend worked with a guy whos name was Harry Waggler . Me and this friend invented a bass fishing lure we called the "Hairy Wiggler" because of Harry's name. We made an upsized version which we called the Big Ol' Hairy Wiggler" Hence ........Bigolwiggler. Some people say that it means something else. I won't say that they are wrong in this assessment.
BOW

My parent's gave me my name. My Dad's best fiend named his son Waylon so I got Willy.

I think everyone should be required to use their real name on forums and there would be WAAAAAAAAY less complaining and people being pricks and much more useful information and legit conversations. That's why I use my real name, just practicing what I preach. It's worked a few times where I've typed out something stupid/unnecessary/smart ass/prickish and I deleted it before posting because using my real name makes me accountable for what I say.

Last edited:
OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Spent 9 years enlisted in the Army infantry, then ended up getting a Direct Commission and did 6 more as an officer, getting out as a Captain. They call us guys that were enlisted and then officers "Mustangs"...and I got the Commission in 2006.
Thankyou for your service

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
So , me and a friend worked with a guy whos name was Harry Waggler . Me and this friend invented a bass fishing lure we called the "Hairy Wiggler" because of Harry's name. We made an upsized version which we called the Big Ol' Hairy Wiggler" Hence ........Bigolwiggler. Some people say that it means something else. I won't say that they are wrong in this assessment.
BOW
🤣👍 i love it!

🤣👍 i love it!
Glad ya like it . So hey , I have turned my wife into a big game hunting machine. After tasting some Antelope she really wants to get one . I drew a tag here in Calif 20 years ago and got a nice one . We saw two great bucks over in Lassen county last weekend but the odds of getting drawed again here are dismal . I have been eyeballing a speed goat hunt in Wyoming . I have some kin in Cheyanne....... Looking for a descent area in Wyo so that my wife can hang a tag on one . Any suggestions for a semi easy draw for "out of staters" like us ? Im willing to build points for a couple years but not 20 + years like in Kalif ! Thanks . ......... if you want a good chance for getting a bear , we live in a prime spot for that . We generally do well. Let me know . Thanks again.
BOW

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Glad ya like it . So hey , I have turned my wife into a big game hunting machine. After tasting some Antelope she really wants to get one . I drew a tag here in Calif 20 years ago and got a nice one . We saw two great bucks over in Lassen county last weekend but the odds of getting drawed again here are dismal . I have been eyeballing a speed goat hunt in Wyoming . I have some kin in Cheyanne....... Looking for a descent area in Wyo so that my wife can hang a tag on one . Any suggestions for a semi easy draw for "out of staters" like us ? Im willing to build points for a couple years but not 20 + years like in Kalif ! Thanks . ......... if you want a good chance for getting a bear , we live in a prime spot for that . We generally do well. Let me know . Thanks again.
BOW
Not up to speed on any antelope areas,although the area im in has plenty, you may be better off looking up BUZZ on this forum, seems to have extensive knowledge of the areas in Wyoming. Appreciate the offer and will extend the same if your ever in the NE corner of the state.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
when i was younger I broke my arm and my friends called me Kripple. When i was signing up for XBOX live I put Kripple in but it was taken, and one of the suggestions it gave was DiabeticKripple. I am neither diabetic or crippled but I still use it to this day.

It was the bow I had and the max draw weight when I first started using online forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mosby

WKR
I am a civil war buff and choose the name on a whim. Col. William Mosby fought for the Confederacy and lead a group of soldiers who fought in the Shenadough Valley of VA. They were called Mosby's Rangers. They didn't always wear Confederate uniforms. Didn't carry rifles or swords. They fought off horses with two pistols per man. Preferably Colts. Guerrilla fighters. At one point in the war, they were to be shot or hung if any were captured. There is a cool story about that and them involving Gen George Custer.

Mosby's second in command was Col. William Chapman. His brother Samual Chapman also fought with Mosby. There are a couple of books about them and a lot of references when you read about Mosby. Samual Chapman was good friends with Mosby and later went to Cuba and San Juan Hill with Teddy Roosevelt as a Chaplin. Col. Chapman was my wife's great great grandfather. He was related to Jeb Stuart by marriage. Mosby reported into Stuart.

After the war, Mosby visited and stayed with a rancher friend in California and developed a relationship with the ranchers son. He would take the kid out on horseback and they would talk about civil war battles. The kid grew up to be Gen. George Patton.

I like history like that.

ODB

WKR
I am a civil war buff and choose the name on a whim. Col. William Mosby fought for the Confederacy and lead a group of soldiers who fought in the Shenadough Valley of VA. They were called Mosby's Rangers. They didn't always wear Confederate uniforms. Didn't carry rifles or swords. They fought off horses with two pistols per man. Preferably Colts. Guerrilla fighters. At one point in the war, they were to be shot or hung if any were captured. There is a cool story about that and them involving Gen George Custer.

Mosby's second in command was Col. William Chapman. His brother Samual Chapman also fought with Mosby. There are a couple of books about them and a lot of references when you read about Mosby. Samual Chapman was good friends with Mosby and later went to Cuba and San Juan Hill with Teddy Roosevelt as a Chaplin. Col. Chapman was my wife's great great grandfather. He was related to Jeb Stuart by marriage. Mosby reported into Stuart.

After the war, Mosby visited and stayed with a rancher friend in California and developed a relationship with the ranchers son. He would take the kid out on horseback and they would talk about civil war battles. The kid grew up to be Gen. George Patton.

I like history like that.

That'd be John Singleton Mosby though.

Lived in Va for most of my life. Shenandoah Valley most recently. Went to school in Warrenton and had a friend whose grandmother lived in Mosby's house there. Dad knew more about the war than any professor I've ever known so I got the genes whether I liked it or not. turns out the older I got the more I liked it.

Brother's name is...Robert E. Lee...

no shit...

Last edited: