Where are the Nosler bullets?

If anyone wants a box of 150gr 7mm accubonds PM me. Local shop has had 1 box on the shelf the last 2 times I've been there. Would probably end up around $50 shipped to you. I'll be going back by sometime in the next week.

They also had 1 box 6mm Hornady 105 BTHP and 1 box Hornady 270 130gr SST. Decent variety of Hornady brass and loaded ammo too. Most of them only had 1-2 bags/boxes of each though.

The B-Tips shoot pretty close to the Accubonds. In the 140G 7MM Nosler shows the same .485 BC for both bullets but the Accubonds are slightly longer. As was mentioned earlier in this thread the B-T's are good performers on game. Years back Nosler toughened the B-T's up so the old "blows up on game" thing is way in the past.

My office is in walking distance from Nosler so I've shot lots of their seconds. What I've noticed with the seconds is quite a bit of variation in bullet length due to the some of the polymer tips being sharper than others. Also I think you may get the tail end of one lot mixed with another lot but don't know that for sure.

If anyone wants a box of 150gr 7mm accubonds PM me. Local shop has had 1 box on the shelf the last 2 times I've been there. Would probably end up around $50 shipped to you. I'll be going back by sometime in the next week.

They also had 1 box 6mm Hornady 105 BTHP and 1 box Hornady 270 130gr SST. Decent variety of Hornady brass and loaded ammo too. Most of them only had 1-2 bags/boxes of each though.
TX_Diver I'll take those.

anyone looking for

Nosler 35643 Partition Spitzer 25 Caliber 120gr 50ct​

i just bought some at $41.99 a box and there are 11 boxes left

I was in Sportsman Warehouse today and they had about 30 brand new boxes of Nosler bullets. They even had one box of 7mm. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end.

If anyone wants 180g 30cal partitions let me know cause I have a bunch. $1 bullet +shipping

Midway had 150gr 30 cal accubonds last week...my order should be here tomorrow...they are coming in they just don't stay in stock long.

SPS had 160 gr 7mm accubonds a couple weeks ago, brother and I scored a stash. Saw 160 partitions at sportsmans today.

I purchased 7mm 160 Accubonds directly from Nosler.com on Oct 28. Yes, they showed up and sold out fast. But, they have been produced and I am sure are on the way to many dealers/retailers. Midway had some earlier this week.

I’m about to move on. Nosler bullets are just nowhere to be found. Does anyone have any info on these?

Anybody have any 70 grain Accubond in 22 cal that they want to part with?

Not Nosler bullets, but would love to try some Swift Sirocco 22 cal bullets as well.

Last edited:
Back