Where to Get Leica Eyepiece Covers

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Can anybody help me find eyepiece covers like these for my Leica Ultravid 8x32? Leica's site is impossible for me to navigate. I guess they're known as "rainguards" I'm sure anybody's brand would do as long as the diameter is only slightly oversize. I measure 38 mm.

1615924617233.png

OP
zog

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks to both. Their website was so difficult to navigate that I was afraid a call would be futile.

I can now attest to Leica's excellent customer service. It took a day to get a callback. The guy I spoke with didn't know what I was talking about but he quickly found someone who did and they are sending me a bino rainguard free of charge!

Last edited:
ZOG, glad it worked out for you! I sure like my 16 yr old pair of 8x32 Ultravids and haven't needed repairs yet.

I did get free objective lens covers via a 5 minute call to Leica customer service for my 9 year old 15x56 Geovids when the tether broke a couple years ago. Excellent customer service!, despite what you sometimes read about Leica on the forums!

Reactions: zog

Extrapale

WKR
Lens covers are available for the life of your binos free of charge. You can call Leica directly and work through a dealer. Leica Miami has a good wrbsite

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

kcormack

Lil-Rokslider

A minute with the request form and they are on the way!

Leica Ultravid objective covers not to durable. I put Vortex covers on years ago and no problems since.