Which 360 video camera for self filming hunts

First Post so here goes nothing! I’ve always wanted to get into self filming hunts and recently found 360 cameras.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these and if there are any recommendations or advice before I make the investment. Thanks everyone!

I was looking into the gopro 360 when it first came out and my perception of the editing turned me off. There are some cool things a 360 camera can do but if you're just starting out with the goal of self filming I'd probably focus on a standard gopro initially. If its for memory's sake its impressive what a smart phone is capable of. I'd stick with basic to begin with and as you progress figure out what capabilities are important to what you're trying to do and work from there. I've got a nikon P900 and a tripod that comes with for a lot of things. This fall I had a gopro with most of the time, between that and my smart phone I captured most of what I wanted to.

I was looking into the gopro 360 when it first came out and my perception of the editing turned me off. There are some cool things a 360 camera can do but if you're just starting out with the goal of self filming I'd probably focus on a standard gopro initially. If its for memory's sake its impressive what a smart phone is capable of. I'd stick with basic to begin with and as you progress figure out what capabilities are important to what you're trying to do and work from there. I've got a nikon P900 and a tripod that comes with for a lot of things. This fall I had a gopro with most of the time, between that and my smart phone I captured most of what I wanted to.
It took a few days to understand the editing, but after that it is not a big deal. I'd show you an edit but I would probably get banned.

Last edited: