Which Seekins Rings?

spc7669

Lil-Rokslider
So I had some Warne Maxima rings laying around when I bought my Tikka Ultralight, so I used them. They are mounted on a rail and are just too tall. I have a 1” 3x9x40 Leupold VXII on the gun and want to keep it for the weight and the fact it works well. I am leaning toward Seekins and think the lows will work. Nothing against Warne but their lows don’t look so low. Any input on this is appreciated.

The Talley one piece rings seem super light and come in a super low. What I am looking at for when my Tikka Superlite gets here.

brsnow

WKR
The Talley one piece rings seem super light and come in a super low. What I am looking at for when my Tikka Superlite gets here.
Yes, I just returned 1” seekins, great quality but much higher than Talley lows I have on there. If I was going rings/rail I would use them.

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
I have 3 sets of Seekins lows in various tube sizes and on 20 and 30 moa rails and the scopes have long sunshades. None of them are close to the barrel. 40mm easily clears everything I have. You'll be fine clearing the barrel, but the scope won't sit super low either.

OP
spc7669

spc7669

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know. Are these the rings you are using?