Which traditional arrows?

FLS

WKR
Started off with aluminum and I think they are by far the easiest to tune.
Moved to carbon for durability and have shot a ton of gold tips, mostly blems.
Currently shooting gold tip traditional classics.

Wrench

WKR
I have been looking pretty close at the Easton carbon legacy arrows. I have always shot 5 feathers so I am not sure how much difference there would be with the 4" that comes on them. might just have to buy some and find out.
I am down to 2" × 4 feathers. Carbons are consistent enough that I can steer a simmons head well with those little feathers.

BWSmith

FNG
If you pay attention to these things;
Woody's(we mill them from raw stock) take about 15' out of typical recurve weights/measures to *return to zero.

Aluminum will almost cut that in half....

Carbon will shave a cpl feet more off than aluminum.

I shoot aluminum because they're easier to pull out of 3D targets.... plus they're a touch easier to tune. Woodys just don't like wet weather. Get carbons tuned,they can be amazing.

*return to zero is how fast the arrow recovers from the launch. A pandora's box of criteria though. Release,how jacked up the rig is,poundage,arrow weights,etc.

Good luck with your project.

MCR

FNG
So many great arrows out there. I have mainly used Goldtip Traditional and Easton Axis but I am going to order some Safari-tuff Taipans because they have a lower GPI in weight and I shoot fairly light bows and can get an arrow with good point weight but not too heavy. I think that is going to be a really popular arrow.