Which Wyoming Mule Deer Unit 7 Points?

emmagator

Lil-Rokslider
I curios if there are any decent hunts at this level? dont mind putting in as a Special. Not interested in Region G. Im contemplating holding out another couple years and trying to draw Unit 34, but not sure i want to wait. I hunted antelope there in 2017 and ran across some good bucks. Another 3 years and it looks like i may have any opportunity to draw a rut hunt.

Im kinda in no mans land and curious what guys have done and their experience being in a similar situation.

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
Area 34 is overrated. I rarely see or hear about good bucks coming from there the last few years. I know several people who have hunted it and they all say it was less than stellar.

Area 34 is overrated. I rarely see or hear about good bucks coming from there the last few years. I know several people who have hunted it and they all say it was less than stellar.

I agree. It’s proximity to Casper and all of the public land make it attractive, but it’s not worth 10 points. I think you’d be hard pressed to kill a buck over 150” in 34

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk