Who's going to the sheep show this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbob

WKR
Jordan,

Seriously " Haters " is what you take from the above coments. You are defending what happened by trying to shame others who say they are done with WSF. I like how you think it's ok to belittle people who think what happened is unacceptable and call them hatters.

Just so I get this straight, everyone who questioned what happened at the show is a hatter in Jordan Budd's eyes.... I will take everything you write, produce and support with a grain of salt from now on.

Seriously? Instead of deleting your other post and saying your done with it you should be apologizing to Jordan.

ChrisS

WKR
I’m hesitant to post because I don’t wan this to come across the wrong way. I’d also like to say that I’m not sure what the goal would be to rig the drawings.

Are the drawings audited by a third party? Rigging a drawing wouldn’t be impossible but very difficult, but gaming it by adding more chances for people well-connected or who are more involved with the WSF wouldn’t be hard at all. Just drop a few hundred extra cards in the drum.

I’m not insinuating anything, but organized draws I’ve been involved with have an auditor oversee the drawing. If there’s an auditor, no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
I honestly dont believe there is any impropriety. However the more transparency the better.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree amp and I'm locking it. This thread is going nowhere and the negative turn it took is disturbing. Also coming at Jordan like that, over her pointing out negativity and trying to put her positive spin on things, won't be tollerated. I'm sorry if you don't the language she used (haters) but grow up.

Live2hunt custom shelters

Status
Not open for further replies.